Perrine Anderson, GNP
About Perrine Anderson, GNP
My experiences over the years clearly revealed the need for a unique practice which allows for continuity and collaboration of care for those living in the community who have difficulty accessing medical and psychiatric care.
Education and Experience:
- * Board certified as both a Gerontological Nurse Practitioner and Adult Nurse Practitioner MSN, University of Utah 1998 & BSN, University of Utah 1983
- * Nine years experience as part of a medical team providing care in various skilled acute and long term care facilities, including one specializing in Dementia care.
- * Nine years providing medication management in the Geriatric Psychiatry Unit of Valley Mental Health. Subsequently provided one and half years medication management to a diverse group of patients in a community behavioral health clinic.
Professional and Personal Interests:
- Member of American Geriatrics Society
- Member of Utah Council of Advanced Practice Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurses
- Board of Trustees, Friendship Manor 2003—2011
- Member of PSIA-Intermountain since 1978, teaching Alpine and Telemark skiing
- Enjoys camping, road trips, traveling, gardening, hiking, cooking and paddling her kayak.