Sandra Jense, APRN
About Sandra Jense, APRN
Why a House Call Practice:
- As a health care provider I’m devoted to helping my patients and families find a way to merge their values and goals with their medical needs. Very few people want to spend their time in a hospital or a clinic, waiting for medical care, and house calls are a way to support people’s medical needs while giving them more time to do what matters most to them.
Education and Experience:
- Board certified as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Over 15 years of health care experience, including Hospice and Palliative Care, Women’s Health, Nutrition Support, and Clinical Laboratory Science.
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice, University of Utah, 2013
- BSN, University of Utah, 2007
- BS Zoology, Weber State University, 1997
Professional and Personal Interests:
- Member of Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association
- Member of STTI, Nursing Honor Society
Personal interests include knitting, cooking, reading, raising backyard chickens, advocating for family centered policy change, and spending time with my husband and three children.